Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sadness

14 April 2013

Today is a Sunday...I don't know why all of a sudden, I feel really really sad. I did cry. I watched videos and I cry. Suddenly I miss my school life so much. Suddenly I think of so many things. Why all  
of a sudden I just realise that I don't owe any true friends that I can tell what ever I want or can feel the feel of mine? I just realise that forever I'm the one who are sitting there helping out, listening to others and giving hand on others problems. But who is there for me when I'm the one having problem? Who is there to be with me when I'm feeling bad? Who will be helping me when I'm having a problem? Who is there for me whenever I need a hug? I just need someone....someone that I really know,someone that I can feel them around me when I need them...Why I can't find any of my reality friends when I'm having a bad mood or facing a problem? The feeling when I look over my phone list and there is no one that I can call for when I need someone.... The feeling when I actually called and no one actually answering me....The feeling when I said hi and I got ignored by you guys...... Now we are not in the same school any more...we have different path to go. I'm going to leave... I can't even imagine who will say goodbye to me when I leave......

No comments:

Post a Comment