Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Officially Graduation

Today is my officially graduation day! ><
Today is my last paper of my SPM.
And we will never ever get back together~~ Bwahahaha ._.
Since is an officially graduation day, let's post some Graduation Day & Nite photos~~

Graduation Ceremony 05102012 Day and Night

Jensen~
The basket ball lover that always say:" 篮球手的朋友喔!" 


A photo of ex and still prefects!
Ah Giap, Mak Yy and Yeen Theng ><
Both sorpor~~

Hmmm...I never know how to write
 the caption of this photo.
He is Kong Cin Cheong >< if I didn't spell wrongly.
.......My dad.......
The camera bully~~
Sam Sam~~
He is the one yelling at me all the time
><

This is my lovely junior~~
Erm...I FORGOT his name!
He is Ye Kai~~

Ah Giap is sitting like a lou sai~~
Ah Chuah and Ah Teng beside~~
Yea~~><

Group photo!!!
Ah Giap, Ah Teng, Ah Chuah,Wai Hoe,
Jensen, Jong Xin, Alan, Ah Soon
><~ Gangster~~


Sor gang with our lovely Class Teacher!
Cikgu Sik, Chin Yee, Ah Chuah, Wai Hoe, Ah Giap
and forever alone Kevin Lim.

This tall guy is Jong Xin Wong~
The guy that borrow my ruler since trial till today ><
He is only tall, actually he is definitely a KID bwahahaha ._.
Su Wei~~
Si cantik~~

Me and My BFF!!
She is my sorpo friend~~
Same age same horoscope same zodiac~~
Yea~~
The one standing rite beside me is Ah Teng~~
She is our lovely baby sitter!!
And the one behind Ah Teng is Ah Chuah~~
Yea~
The Tokoh Pelajar of 2012~~ Mr Jordan Yong.
He is a great friend~~
And a Banana as well~~improve your chinese dude!><

Alan Teo~
A guy that only knows how to eat and sleep..
Still a great friend ><

Weng Hung! The head prefect!
We have a lot of secrets between us and we keep for each other!
><

Ah Chok~~
A sorpor~~><

Jia Wei~~~
A sor lou~~


My sifu since primary. Mr Wong Kar Kin
Nickname 肥鸡~
Cukup sombong?
Ah Giap!
My tu di~~
We Rock!! ><

Wei Loon~
The king scout~
He is sooooo tall...=3=
Me and Jong Xin~
This stupid guy pick up an i phone thn say take photo
And i thought that was his phone =.=
Finish taking baru he say:"this is not my phone!" ><
Jia Ying~~
A pretty pretty St.John~~
Ah Chuah~
Hello Kitty shirt!
Winnie Cheong~
She is sooo tall ><
Teng Zhi~
This sorpor is really a sorpor!><
Wah Jie~~
Jolin fanzzz~~
Mandy Ooi and Sam Samz~
Actually this photo is only me and Mandy ,
that Sam masuk tanpa izin....lol
Ah Giap~
Sifu and Tudi Chok Chok Chok!><
Jin Yuan~
A true guy that never hide his feeling~
Jordan Yong~
A gentleman and polite guy!
But, sometimes he is just too crazy!
A group photo again~
Ah Soon is always the tallest! Chin yee and the one covering her face , Ah Chuah~
><
Super man and at his right Chin Yee!
His dress code is so formal on that day! O.O
Chi Lam~
One of my old pal!
Candy~
She look great on that day!
Saw Saw~
He is also a tall guy.
Thanks a lot for bending down to smaller the difference of hight O.O
Chee Leng~
She is a pretty and funny girl~
Book A~~
Lol...the one that bully me a lot in bus during path to tuition lol 
Ah Soon~
To avoid the difference in our height, he will always sit down or bend down ~
Thank you very much my friend~
And he is actually sot geh >< bwahahaha
Wei Min~
Another tall guy@@
And he say:" Let me accommodate your height la~ If not the photographer very hard to take gah!"
LOL....He is the one who make me love in 九把刀!!
Apple~~
Oopss, I uploaded the photo with my eyes close lol!
She is so pretty~
Another group photo~
This is the gang that sit behind and have fun in class!
Ah Chuah, Ah Teng, Alan, Jensen, Jong Xin, Andy, and Ah Giap ~~
=3=
Alan~
This guy actually is a gentleman and good guy lar...
But he is also a PIG!
Damon Toh~
He is HANDSOME! Lol
He is a funny guy that i know since form 3~
Alan again~lolx
This photo he look like he is so by forced! ><
Jensen Ng~
Basket ball guy~~
=)
Jong Xin~
He purposely bend till same height with me lol !!
And he is just like a KID!
Jong Xin again~
This time we stand straight!!! lol
Please IGNORE the differences of height!
Kean Kwan~
The one and only photo of us!
He is a cool guy ><
Elaine Chow~
She is pretty~~ O.O
Sam Samz~
Here comes a funny photo!
This guy say :" Don't touch my hand! Don't hole my hand!"
 when i'm trying to ask him to take a photo with Chin Yee.
LOL! And so when he take photo with me i just said:“ Walk further away!Don't come near me!!!"
LOL!!!><
Cin Cheong~
Erm...my dad...
Jia Wei~
Please just ignore the old man behind!!! >< 
Jia Wei~~
My sor zai friend~~
Chin Yee~
This photo must thanks to Coco~~LOL
Coco Choi~
He is normal when he is alone.
But he is totally sakai when he is with Sam Sam ... @@ 
Lit Xian~
He is another king scout~
We don't talk much but he is a good friend~ 
Yeah~
The big photo of We Are Young~
Alan, Coco, Sam Sam,Chin Yee, Jong Xin,Jensen~
Ooi, mana Yik Min??@@
Yik Min~~
He is freaking tall!!!!!
Jia Huey~
This sorpor have been same class with me for three years~ 
Mikiyo~
She is a cili padi~
Kecil badan tapi pedas di dalam.
Su Wei~
Cantik cantik Sweet sweet~
Chin Ai~
Ten years friendship~~
Alan AGAIN!
Bwahahahaha...this time the PIG is dancing Oppa Gangnam Style
While i'm actually talking to the phone LOL!!!
Sam Sam~~
Finally a photo that we take seriously~
Yea~~
Jia Hui~
Another ten years friendship~









No comments:

Post a Comment